Sunday, February 8, 2009

My family







Bob and I were married in the Logan, UT LDS temple May 11, 2001. We have one son, Isaac who is 6, and our daughter Adeline, 3. In a nut shell, we are a house of sillies. My kids love to dress up, we all love to make up dances and songs (as long as Bob has closed the curtains first), and we get a kick out of doing anything "homemade." Bob really developed a green thumb when we bought our house three years ago. He has even won some prizes for his produce in the state and county fairs (and is proud of it)! Bob and Adeline spent this past weekend pasting carrot, spinach and lettuce seeds to strips of toilet paper in preparation for our garden this spring. We claim to love outdoor sports (camping, hiking, etc) but never seem to make it happen. Bob and I base our marriage out of spite. . . trying to beat each other at petty things like games. The only thing Bob is currently winning is length of nose hair ;) We are very involved in our Church (we are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). Currently Bob is serving as the scout master and I am serving as the Primary president (over the kids 3-11). I work as an RN at LDS hospital in oncology and love it. Bob works for the American Red Cross as a donation recruiter. I'm sure I'll post more funny insights from my kids later.

No comments:

Post a Comment