
This is a picture of me when I was two (just picture Adeline with blond hair). I was born in Arizona, then moved to Provo then Salem, UT. Before my 9th grade, my parents moved us to Merrimack, NH with my dad's computer job. I loved living out my teenage years on the East Coast, and "finding" myself. I chose to move to Logan, UT for my nursing degree at USU. I met Bob in Ogden one fateful summer. . . and that's where our family starts. I love my job (I only work one shift a week at this point). I love to read, watch movies (while cuddling with my husband or kids), play games, oil paint, sew (every once in a great while), garden, cook and bake. Pretty much I always have some project going to keep me sane and diversify the every day things. I only feel like I'm truly being myself around my husband and my kids: silly, spastic, smart and funny, with moments of creativity, peace maker, teacher, generally happy but definitely grouchy at times too.

No comments:
Post a Comment