



Oliver is already 4 months old! He is still a very happy and healthy little man, great eater and sleeper. He is 13 lbs now, which is the 20th percentile, but he still has plenty of rolls and goooshy cheeks to satisfy me :) He always has his hands in his mouth (like, "I'm so excited I have to eat my hands!"). He loves to laugh and be tickled, and in particular thinks that beeping sounds are hilarious. The kids are great at reading to him and doing all sorts of silly things to try to get a giggle. Adeline thinks that if you sing like the Little Mermaid, Oliver will talk to you. Isaac says you just have to talk to him in slow motion- either way, it's pretty entertaining. 
THE CUTIE!!! He is ADORABLE! I'm gonna eat him up when I finally get a chance to hold that cute boy!
ReplyDeleteHe sure smiles a lot. And seems to love being read to!
ReplyDeleteHe's so adorable, Kristi! I love the pictures! Such fun!
ReplyDelete