Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oliver update

Okay, so I've been terrible about posting any pics of my beautiful baby (sorry Mom!)-- so here they are. It's hard to believe that he is already 3 months old! He is such a good baby and I am cherishing every moment with him. He already has so much personality and is such a joy to all of our family. So here's some things about him:
  • We moved him from the bassinet into his crib in the nursery and he sleeps from 8-10 hrs a night (usually from 10pm to 6-8 am). I know! I told you I love this baby!
  • He LOVES to coo and smile and now he is starting to giggle. Bob, Isaac and Uncle Ben are the best at getting him to laugh, but I get a few giggles every day myself. He is very ticklish under his neck! I love it! He also loves talking to himself in the mirror of his baby swing.
  • After Isaac and Addie are in bed, he knows it is tub time and is grouchy if he doesn't get one every night. He loves splashing and just chillin' in the water.
  • He's a good eater and nurses about every 3 hours during the day.
  • I'm very sad to say that I can already see his two bottom teeth :( I hope they don't pop through for a long time still.
  • He's pretty tolerant of Isaac and Adeline constantly wanting to hold him... we'll see how long that lasts.

That's about it. We are definitely out and about now with the beautiful spring weather and he does well in either his jogging stroller or my Moby baby wrap. He also does very well in the car-- see, I told you he was a wonderful baby!

P.s. the beautiful lady holding Oliver in the first picture is not me, just so you know. It's his gorgeous Aunt Lonni.















1 comment:

  1. Hey, your mom is NOT the only one feeling jipped by the lack of pictures!!!! But, thank you for posting come. He is ADORABLE!! I can't wait to meet my cute nephew!

    ReplyDelete