

I'm finally posting pics of Oliver's nursery. Really I didn't change it much from before... but a fresh coat of paint works wonders. The thing I love most are the bugs on the wall -- they are actually fabric pieces that I cut out and pasted up! You can dip fabric in liquid fabric starch (wicked cheap at Walmart) and stick them up on the wall- just like wallpaper. The beauty of it is, you can just wet it down and take the fabric off when you want a change--- no damage to the wall or the fabric. You can literally paste up whole panels of fabric like wallpaper, and then wash the fabric out when you're done and use it for something else. So easy, cheap and fun. I'm so glad I learned this trick to keep up with my kids' ever-changing decor preferences.

Very cute! Simple. I love simple.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!! I love that green! I love the bugs! You'll have to remind of that trick again when I am (HOPEFULLY) decorating our new house!! Love it, sis. You are so crafty and creative!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute idea!!!! I might have to use it for Karissa's room!
ReplyDeleteAwesome awesome idea! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDelete