
So here is Isaac's first oil painting. Of course he's done watercolor kindergarten painting stuff and baby finger painting, but I consider this his first "professional" piece. He even "signed" it.
For family home evening on Monday we learned about the Creation and showing gratitude for God's creations. As an activity I decided to be brave and let everyone in the family have free rein with my oil painting supplies-The kids have been eyeing my painting materials for a long time! We talked about how as children of God we have inherited that divine quality of being creative, so everyone got a chance to be creative and paint one of God's creations. So, although it was a little longer clean up than normal, it was wicked fun! Isaac was so excited to paint on an actual canvas. It is now adorning the wall of fame in his bedroom.

That is awesome!! Way to go sharing your stuff, Kris! What a fun idea.
ReplyDeleteOh how cute!!! That sounds like it was alot of fun I bet the kids just LOVED that!! And he is very talented it looks like he takes after his SUPER talented mommy!!!
ReplyDelete