



Since summer is almost over (can you believe it!), I thought I'd actually post something.My painting and couponing has pretty much been abandoned this summer. Our garden has been left to it's own devices- so it's been an interesting and very green harvest so far. Bob and I have been making a lot of pickles and freezing a lot of peppers. It's interesting to see what flourishes without any TLC.
As I said before, we've mostly been playing in our own yard with neighborhood friends (we're pretty popular with our monkey bar dome) and park hoping. We've done a little fishing (which consists of Adeline casting and retrieving the same toy plastic fish over and over again-- but is just as excited each time:"Look! I caught another blue fish)! We hope to do some real fishing and camping this weekend (wish me luck).
For the holidays, we always have a great time at the Koger's for our own little 4th of July Firework show. The picture is of Isaac with his Aunt Eve. Isaac is sporting his very fashionable and functional ear protectors (he won't come near fireworks unless he has them to block out the sound).The kids and I were also part of the 24th Hand cart day parade with our Primary here in Bountiful, and Bob took the day off of work to volunteer at the concessions during the festivities.
And we've also consumed a lot of s'mores and read a lot of books. It's been a good summer!

Hey I emailed you at the kkmapleleaf email a bit ago do you still have that email? Did you get the email? Looks like all is going well I havent seen you at work forever!!
ReplyDelete