
I know it's been forever since my last post, but here is the official proof that I have an excuse! Well, partly anyway. Yes, we are expecting our third in February! Here is a shot from today's 12 week appointment. Other than the normal pregnancy blah everything is great. But needless to say, all the nausea,vomiting, fatigue, etc. has really put a damper on my blogging amongst other things. Can you believe the summer is already half over!? The kids and I have been staying busy mostly playing with friends and family around home and frequenting the local playgrounds. We are also in the care of my friends adorable 3 month old baby Tuesday-Fridays. It's been good for all of us to get back in the baby mode! But yet another reason I've been a little tied up. Wish me luck!

WOOHOO! Congrats on the new baby!!! :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so great! Sorry about the pregnancy blah....but hopefully it's over soon right? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you've announced it now. He's a cute little baby! My 9th grandbaby!
ReplyDeleteThose pics turned out great. congrats!
ReplyDeleteWoooooohoooooo!!!
ReplyDeleteI guess you have been "busy!" ;) Congratulations!!! S/he looks like a cutie already.
ReplyDeleteKristi, Congratulations! I am so so so excited for you. Good luck with everything. It was so fun to see you in the parade btw.
ReplyDelete