Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Introducing Oliver











Oliver Thomas Koger, our newest bundle of joy arrived late last night February 1st at 11:51 PM! 7lbs. 8oz, 20.5 inches, and born with a stylin' dark brown faux hawk. I am feeling great at the moment-- just overjoyed that everything went so well and for the numerous blessings poured upon us all. We arrived at LDS hospital just 2 hours before a not-so-comfortable, but mercifully quick labor and delivery. Bob is in a sleep-deprived, blissful stupor with the rest of us. Having been through this three times now, I can say that he is the ultimate birthing coach-- there's nobody else I'd rather have with me through such a miraculous experience.
We plan on being here until Thursday morning, and the kids are staying with Bob's parents (THANKS!). Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support. We can't wait for you to meet him!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe you really had him yesterday! I am so happy for you-he is beautiful! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is beautiful. Love the faux hawk.

    That's awesome that although it was intense, it went fast. That's how my second was. I loved how good I felt after, but I don't know if I want to have another baby without an epidural. Who knows?

    Good luck with everything the next couple of weeks with adjusting to a wonderful change. I would love to have Addie over anytime and I will come up and get her. I will call you, but also if you are having a moment and need a break, give me a call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats to you and your family. He's a cutie, and I just love all that hair. :) I'm glad everything went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kristi and Bob. Welcome to the world, Oliver! Yay! My 9th grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he looks just so perfect. congrats! Tim and I were talking about baby names the other day (no, I am not pregnant) and we both liked Oliver. I forgot you guys had chosen that name for your little one. Dang, now we have to move if we have another boy eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's beautiful! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I am glad everything went well. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete