Monday, March 30, 2009

Family Pictures


So, Friday we finally took some family pictures. We've been really bad about it in the past, and when we have, we usually do the cheapo Target picture packages. Well, I'm here to say you get what you pay for! I'm so glad I went with a professional this time! My friend and co-worker Wendy Anderson just started up a photography business. . . so we decided to go for it. We had a lot of fun taking them and I am thrilled with the pictures that I've seen so far! I love how she interacted with my kids and captured them. Also, c'mon, you can't look at that picture of Boband Isaac and not tell me that my hubby is HOT ;) So, if you want a really good deal on some really great pictures, check out Wendy's blog http://wendyandersonphotography.blogspot.com She also does newborns, bridals, engagements and individual portraits. Oh yeah, and she is doing an awesome special on Easter/Spring pictures. Check it out!













4 comments:

  1. They turned out really cute. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to do some pictures too. We're at least one kid behind. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris,

    The picture of Bob and Isaac actually made mom cry! It's that good. She MUST have a copy of that one. Love them!

    Kal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the family photos. Your friend is talented.

    ReplyDelete